Improve Relationships on your Team!
Team Development Workshop includes:
- Introduction to the Team Personality Style concept and training program
- Determine each team member’s Team Personality Style range
- Learn and understand about each preferred Team Personality Style
- Team works in groups to identify common traits of each Team Personality Style
- Determine the strengths of each personality style and what they bring to the team
- Identify how to best relate to each of the personality styles in a working environment
- How to maximize each personality style’s motivation and workplace satisfaction
- Team development of Action Plan moving forward
Improve Communications on your Team!
Communications Workshop includes:
- Introduction to the personality based Communication Style concept and training program
- Determine each team member’s Communication Style range
- Learn and understand about each preferred Communication Style
- Team works in groups to identify common traits of each Communication Style
- Identify frustrations and challenges for each Communication Style
- Identify how each Communication Style likes others to communicate with their styles
- Team development of Action Plan using Communication Styles tools to improve future team communication
Reduce Stress on your Team!
Stress Management Workshop includes:
- Introduction to the personality based Stress Management concept and training program
- Determine each team member’s Personality Style range
- Learn and understand common causes of stress for each Personality Style
- Identify characteristic behaviors of each Personality Style under stress
- Tools for individuals to help manage their stress within their primary Personality Style
- How to Help Reduce Stress for their teammates in their Personality Styles
- Team development of Action Plan using Stress Management tools to maximize team dynamics
Team Dynamics Workshops Q & A’s
How long are the Team Dynamics workshops?
- Each workshop is approximately 3 hours long. All 3 workshops am be combined into a 7.5 hour day.
Where are the workshops usually held?
- These workshops can be held in any venue where there is adequate room. They are often held in office boardrooms and even field offices, room permitting.
Who can benefit from these workshops ?
- Any project team can benefit from these workshops. They are helpful for teams within an organization, and also for project teams made up of several different organizations.
Is there a “best time” to take this training?
- The skills and knowledge gained from these workshops benefit the participants and teams whenever the training is completed, either at the beginning of a project or when team dynamics problems have arisen.
Are there benefits to this training outside of the job?
- Many participants of this training express that the tools they gain at the workshops benefit them outside of work also. In fact, Allan Lowe provides all participants with information on applying this knowledge in their personal lives.
Is one area of this training more helpful than others?
- No, each area of the training is beneficial. They all center around the team members’ personality assessments, but the applications vary between the Team Development, Communication, and Stress Management training programs.