If your organization is considering developing a Construction Partnering Program, Allan Lowe Construction Partnering & Project Scorecards™ can provide all services necessary to develop a Construction Partnering Program to benefit your organization and your stakeholders.
Each Partnering Program must be customized to meet the needs of all stakeholders. The following components are proven to be key pillars of strong and effective Construction Partnering Programs.
- Commitment by the Owner’s Senior Management Team to work with key stakeholders on major construction projects in a partnered environment
- Consultations with key stakeholders to ensure they are committed to developing and operating within a Construction Partnering Program and partnered environment
- Formation of a Construction Partnering Committee consisting of Senior Management representatives from the Owner, Consultants / Engineers / Architects, and Contractors
- Agreement on key components of a Construction Partnering Program
- Development of a Construction Partnering Guidelines Manual containing agreed upon approaches, processes, policies, and details of the Construction Partnering Program. Includes field processes, templates and guidelines to ensure consistency of application of the program
- Gathering industry representatives from all stakeholder groups together to review the initial Construction Partnering Guidelines Manual in a partnered environment, gain buy-in to the Partnering Program, and identify suggested areas for improvement
- Develop Construction Partnering Training and establish training requirements for all stakeholders, including field personnel from all stakeholders who will be working in the partnering environment
- Develop a Construction Partnering Monitoring program for parties to monitor the status of partnering on projects to ensure its success at the field level (e.g. Project Scorecards™)
- Develop a communications protocol for the Construction Partnering Program to communicate the Construction Partnering Program philosophy and details to all stakeholders
- As part of the communications protocol, include a Construction Partnering Program presence on the Owner’s Website
- Develop a Construction Partnering Awards program
We can assist in all aspects of developing and implementing a Construction Partnering Program that will benefit your organization’s construction program.
Download PDF of Alberta Transportation Construction Partnering Guidelines Manual prepared by Allan Lowe Construction Partnering & Project Scorecards™.
“I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me…
all I ask is that you respect me as a human being.” ~ Jackie Robinson